Shane Koyczan (voice behind the video) [www.shanekoyczan.com] was bullied a lot when he was a kid. So he took that pain and made this stunning video with the help of some amazingly talented people. It’s kind of breathtaking and powerful, just a warning. Also, it has a happy ending.
This is a great example of poem-in-motion as Shane speaks with much emotions and poetry as he commentates his life as a kid being bullied in school, together with two other kids as well. It’s how strong you believe in yourself, and nobody can control your life. You can make it.
This is the To This Day Project. Powerful words, strong graphics and inch-perfect animation. Simply astounding. Help raise awareness against bullies, share this video below through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…
- At 1:20, he reminds us all what we heard growing up.
- At 2:07, we meet another girl who was bruised by words.
- At 2:57, we learn why she’s awesome.
- At 3:12, we meet a kid who was pummeled by pills.
- At 4:28, we learn how many kids have to deal with this to this day.
- At 5:23, if you’ve been bullied, you REALLY need to hear these words.
- At 6:00, seriously, listen to these damn beautiful words.
- And at 6:49, we get to the point that everyone should take to heart.
One part because of the pills, ninety-nine parts because of the cruelty