A little inspiration from the masters of change – Apple Inc.
Here’s to those who have always seen things differently.
The Crazy Ones
Steve Jobs’ message to The Crazy Ones.
The only you can’t do is to ignore them.
On Sunday or Monday nights, the magic happens.
When two college students from Columbus College of Art and Design decide to do something out of their syllabus, the outcome was ultimately magical. The anonymous duo who go by the name Dangerdust, sneak into a classroom each week and chalks up a masterpiece using nothing but, of course, chalk. Behold, inspiring art that you’ll ever see.
All pics by Dangerdust.
Saw a tweet by Jeff Bullas (@jeffbullas) and it tickled me. Facebook has become part of (mostly) everybody’s life. It has the same feeling when mobile phones were introduced to the world (and became affordable) – nobody can live without it. So, is it the end of the world when Facebook is down? Social media to hit a snag? What do you do? Start washing your car? Rearrange your desktop? Again, what can you do?
20 THINGS TO DO WHEN FACEBOOK IS DOWN
- Get on to Twitter and send tweets telling everyone that Facebook is down (along with millions of other people tweeting that Facebook has crashed) creating a social media apocalypse that crashes Twitter
- Clean your desk ..again
- Buy Google shares
- Ring your friends and actually have a conversation with awkward silence
- As you can’t fix the fence on Farmville, go and wash your real car
- Send an SMS to your friends announcing to them what they already know.. Facebook is down
- Read your children a story
- Do your tax return
- Write that proposal for your client that you have been meaning to do for days
- Send another Tweet that Facebook is “still” down
- Write a blog post about Facebook being down and the implications for society and our reliance on social media
- Start using Instant Messenger again
- Start planning to create a Facebook competitor
- Get out your 100 point bucket list and discover that there is not one digital goal you want to achieve before you die on the list
- Start a family
- Call your girlfriend and suggest that you have a bit of fun!!
- Email your 1,000 friends and tell them that Facebook is down
- Poke someone with your real finger… then hire a lawyer for sexual harassment
- Start a knitting club
- Do some work
Courtesy of www.jeffbullas.com
- Flood Twitter
- Check who follows you on Twitter
- Check who you are following on Twitter
- Blog about ‘The Next Tragic Death after Jobs’
- Sell fake Zuckerberg business cards
- Inform your designers to remove Facebook logos
- Get a digital Bucket List
- Write to Facebook and inquire about your photos on their site
- Design a Tribute logo
- RT ‘Twitter is No.1 social media site’
- Sell Facebook shares
- Design Time Magazine’s next cover
- Blow the dust off your PS and Xbox (and Wii) and start playing
- Do some real work (like real work)
- Read your kid (or dog) a book
- Move on to Pinterest
- Start a family (nice one Jeff!)
- Prep for the end of world
- Sob for a week and then realizing…
- Life goes on.
Got your own version? Re-blog and keep it going!